- Eight week internships in plant biology, plant pathology, or weed science
- Gain experience in conducting research on special projects
- Additional programs will be offered related to laboratory safety, graduate education, and career opportunities
- Benefits include housing, assistance with transportation costs, and $3,600 stipend
- Program dates will be based on students availability (typical program dates are June 1 - July 30)
- Completed two years college level study in one of the life sciences by June of when the internship program starts
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0.
Projects and Application:
Click here to view the internship projects and begin the online application process
Visit our photo gallery of previous summer internship students and their projects.
Tyson McFall, Academic Advisor
Department of Botany and Plant Pathology
915 W. State Street
West Lafayette, IN 47907-2054
Phone: (800) 276-5541 or (765) 494-0352
Graduate Programs: "Preparing Students for a Changing World"
For information about graduate education opportunities in the Department of Botany and Plant Pathology at Purdue University, please visit our web page: http://www.ag.purdue.edu/btny/grad/
If you would like to tell us about yourself and your career interests so we can provide you with more specific information please complete the Request for Information form.