Scholarships Available to Boone County 4-H Members
Listed below are all the scholarships available to Boone County 4-H members. Check back often as this website will be updated as more scholarships from other organizations become available. Contact Pandora Woodward, 4-H Youth Extension Educator, for questions or assistance.
2014 4-H Scholarship Workshop PowerPoint
Due January 15th to Pandora at email@example.com. All applications must be submitted in word format via email.
Indiana 4-H Club Scholarship You must be enrolled in the College of Ag or College of Health and Humane Science in Consumer and Family Science at Purdue to be eligible
- Indiana 4-H Foundation Scholarships Seniors only
- Indiana 4-H Accomplishment Scholarship Award Application You may apply for these scholarships your sophomore year through your first year of college.
Boone County 4-H Scholarships
Due March 1st to Purdue Extension Office- Boone County
- Boone County 4-H Scholarship Application - Use this application for each of the following scholarships. Only one application is to be submitted, so it is necessary for the applicant to check all the scholarships to be considered. (contact Pandora Woodward, Extension Educator, or call 765-482-0750 for a paper copy of this application if your computer does not support Microsoft Word)
- Boone County 4-H Booster Club Scholarship
- Boone County 4-H Cat Scholarship
- Boone County 4-H Horse and Pony Scholarship
- Boone County 4-H Jr. Leaders Scholarship
- Boone County 4-H Llama/Alpaca Scholarship
- Boone County Beef Producers Scholarship
- Boone County Dairy Promoters Scholarship
- Boone County Pork Producers Scholarship
- Darrell A. Portell 4-H Memorial Scholarship
- Bill Canada Memorial Scholarship
- Mark Cunningham Memorial - 4 year College
- Mark Cunningham Memorial- 2 year Jr. College/ Continuing Edu
- Please check out the full Scholarship Repository for more scholarship opportunities. Listed below are two scholarships for seniors planning to major in agriculture.
- Boone County Agriculture Scholarship Due March 1st
Farm Credit Customer Scholarship Program Due March 1
Farm House Fraternity Scholarship (High School Seniors) Due March 15
Info sheet Application