PORTER COUNTY INDIANA EXTENSION
The Porter County Extension Homemakers is an educational program of the Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service. It is sponsored by Purdue University, The US Department of Agriculture, and Porter County Government. You are invited to participate in the Health and Human Sciences activities such as food and nutrition, human development, family relations, and management of time, energy and money.
The mission of the Indiana Extension Homemakers is to strengthen families through continuing education, leadership development, and volunteer community support.
Area Clubs and Contact Info
Country Neighbors • Valparaiso
Getaways • Valparaiso
Kouts Lamplighters • Kouts
Lakes of Four Seasons Homemakers • Crown Point
Lunch Bunch (After Dinner Set) • Kouts
South County Bells • Wheatfield
For more information on meeting dates and locations, or to start your own homemakers club, please contact Purdue Extension at (219) 465-3555.
Aims of Extension Homemakers
• To interest more young homemakers to join or form a homemakers club.
• To provide lessons that meet current needs of homemakers.
• Each club encourages and supports 4-H work.
• Each member passes information on to someone new.
• IEHA Scholarship Information IEHA Scholarship.pdf
• Porter County EH Scholarship Information Porter County EH Scholarship.docx
• Ruth B. Sayre Scholarship Information RBSayre Scholarship.doc
Click on Porter County Extension Homemakers link below to join us on Facebook
2013 Open Class Info