Purdue University PURDUE EXTENSION
Vanderburgh County

We transform lives and livelihoods through research-based education
About Us
Left Menu
Local Links
Newsletters & Publications
County Location
Skip Navigation LinksVanderburgh County CES


4-H Enrollment Form: If you do not wish to enroll online, print off, complete and return this form with enrollment fee payment to the Extension Office.


Animal Affidavit

2014 Horse & Pony Class Entry Form

Animal Lease Agreement: All leased animals must have a lease agreement turned in to the Extension Office by May 15.  This is a sample lease agreement.


4-H Record of Achievement: Download a blank copy to fill in.  Both sides must be printed and turned in.  If possible, please print your Achievement Records on white cardstock.  NOTE: You may be asked to log in in order to download this document.  Click cancel.  You may need to click cancel a few times before the document will download.  If you are still unable to download the document, contact kmaurer@purdue.edu to have it emailed to you.  This form is sometimes referred to as a "White Office Copy."

Here is the presentation from the College and Career Success through 4-H workshop. See examples of Achievement Records and record keeping that will help you throughout your life.

If you have any questions about how to properly fill out your record, you may download this short, illustrated explanation.


Youth Council Application: Return this form to the Extension Office if you are interested in joining the Youth Council.

Youth Council Grant Form: Use this form to request a grant from the Youth Council.


Youth Health Form: This form may be required in order to attend a trip.

Youth Behavior Expectations: This form may be required in order to attend a trip.


If you are looking for project record sheets, skill sheets, etc., visit the Project Resources page. 




Hoosier Recreation Flyer & Registration Form


4-H Band Application: Due April 15.

4-H Chorus Application: Due April 15.


4-H Camp Application: Due May 9.