January 2012 Whitley County Cash Rent & Land Value Survey
2012 Corn & Soybean Field Guides
The Corn & Soybean Field Guide, is an excellent “In-field” reference covering
topics related to corn & soybean production. In this pocket-sized guide, you will find condensed information on:
• Identifying disease and insect pests, their times of attack, and economic thresholds.
• Soil fertility.
• Diagnosing nutrient deficiency symptoms.
• Identifying common broadleaf and grass weed seedlings.
• Decision making tools for delayed planting, replanting.
• Diagnosing herbicide injury symptoms.
• Herbicide, insecticide, and fungicide tables.
• And much more . . . .
• Cost: $7.00