The 2012-2013 academic year scholarship application filing period for current and incoming or transfer students is December 12, 2011 - February 1, 2012.
We recommend your admissions application be complete by November 15. This will help to ensure you will be able to access the Purdue Scholarship Application prior to the February 1 deadline. Additionally, we encourage all students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by March 1 in order to maximize consideration for all federal, state and institutional funds they may be eligible to receive.
- Number of Awards: 15-20 scholarships per year depending on the quality and quantity of applicants.
- Eligibility: open to incoming freshmen, transfer and continuing graduate and undergraduate students admitted in entomology; some restrictions may apply.
- Selection Criteria: various combinations of scholastics (Minimum GPA overall 2.5; Last two semesters 3.0), character, and financial need.
- Amount: between $500 to $2000.
Online Application for College of Agriculture Scholarships
Online Application for Department of Entomology Scholarships
- A-Mark Pest Management Co./Eli Lilly Company
- Department of Entomology
- POW Pest Control, Inc.
- Friends and Family of William L. Brehm
- J. T. Eaton and Company Inc.
- Maurice Oser Family
- Van Waters and Rogers Inc.
- Friends of Austin M. Frishman
- George E. Gould
- Members and Friends of the Indiana Pest Management Association
- National Pest Management Association
- B. & D. A. Weisburger Inc.
- Pest Control Magazine
- J. Edwin Sameth Memorial
- Roland Rhodes
- Gerald Leeb
- Friends and Family of Robert O. and Norma Y Williams
- Norm Ehmann/Univar
Click Here for More Information
on Entomology Scholarship Sponsors & Awardees
For more information about these and other scholarship and financial aid opportunities check the following websites or contact: