The list below serves as the central access point to the broad range of family development expertise at Purdue.
- Family Financial Management Publications
- Family Life Publications
- Health and Safety Publications
- Purdue Extension Health and Human Sciences
This program provides informal educational programs to improve the quality of individual, family, and community life.
- Purdue Extension: Children & Families
This Extension specialty aims to maximize the psychological, social, physical, and emotional well-being of Indiana residents of all ages.
- Purdue Extension: Home & Money
This Extension specialty aims to help individuals and families establish and maintain economic security and a quality environment throughout their lives.
- Human Development and Family Studies
The department researches and teaches how to contribute to the well-being of individuals and families across the life course.
- Center for Families
This Purdue center focuses on improving the quality of life for families and strengthening their capacity to provide nurturing environments.
- Indiana 4-H
Work with the largest youth organization in Indiana to learn and build skills in areas that interest you.
- Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN)
This site provides resources to help you solve disaster-related problems and information about who to contact in the event of a natural disaster.
- Expanded Food and Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP) This program teaches limited-resource families about food and nutrition topics in their homes or in groups at community sites. Many participants save $50 to $100 a month in food costs. The program aims specifically at households with children under age 12, pregnant teens and adults, and youth under age 18.
- Purdue Extension Food and Health
This program provides resources to help you better understand and evaluate nutrition and food safety information.
- Family Nutrition Program (FNP) This nutrition education program aims to increase the ability of individuals, such as single adults and senior citizens, and families with limited resources to make the most of their food dollars and food stamps and to provide safe meals. This mission is accomplished by providing free, informal, and easily accessible educational programs in homes and communities statewide.
- College of Consumer and Family Sciences
The college is a national leader in promoting healthy families and communities.