The Purdue University Cooperative Extension Specialists Association (PUCESA) mission is:
To foster professional growth and improve the status of specialists and professionals working in the Purdue University Cooperative Extension Service.
- Provides forums and other opportunities for members to network and socialize with their peers, and to interact with the Director of Extension, and the Deans of Agriculture, Consumer and Family Sciences, and Veterinary Sciences
- Fosters professional growth among Purdue Cooperative Extension specialists
- Improves the status of specialists and professionals working in the Purdue Cooperative Extension Service
- Addresses University policies and practices that impact specialists and professionals working in the Purdue Cooperative Extension Service
- Works cooperatively with the Indiana Extension Educators Association and Epsilon Sigma Phi to support system wide Extension activities
- Offers professional improvement programs
- Administ ers annual Specialist awards and recognition
A copy of the PUCESA constitution (Word) is available here.