The PUCESA Executive Council is made up of five executives and representatives from each department with PUCESA members. The council meeets the first Monday of every month from September to May.
Council members also serve on the PUCESA committees:
- Professional Development
Contact your department representative to join PUCESA, or provide feedback or suggestions.
Review minutes of PUCESA Executive Council meetings.
The current PUCESA officers and Executive Council members are:
Brian MacGowan (Forestry and Natural Resources)
- Presides at all Executive Council and membership meetings.
- Appoints committees and delegates responsibilities.
Vacant — if you wish to nominate or volunteer a member for this position, please email Brian MacGowan at email@example.com.
- Presides over meetings in the absence of the president.
- Publishes a newsletter at least once per year.
- Chairs any ad hoc committees.
Melissa Maulding (Human and Health Sciences)
- Assists the president with past PUCESA issues and provides guidance with current PUCESA issues.
Michael Langemeier (Agricultural Economics)
- Chairs the membership committee.
- Maintains the membership list and all fiscal records.
- Submits financial reocrds gto the audit committee and reports financial status at each meeting.
Kevin Leigh Smith (Agricultural Communication)
- Records and distributes minutes of all executive and membership meetings.
- Distributes notice of all called executive meetings.
- Serves as corresponding secretary.
Executive Council Members
Katie Clayton (Food Science)
Paul Ebner (Animal Sciences)
Ricky Foster (Entomology)
Chris Hurt (Agricultural Economics)
Travis Legleiter (Botany and Plant Pathology)
Rosie Lerner (Horticulture and Landscape Architecture)
Hannah Martin (Health and Human Sciences)
Leanne McGiveron (PUCESA's AgIT Representative)
Steve McKinley (Youth Development and Agricultural Education)
Jeff Nagle (Cooperative Extension Service)
Aaron Patton (Agronomy)
Stephen Swain (Agricultural and Biological Engineering)
Jonathan Townsend (Veterinary Medicine)