Benefits of Membership
As a member of IFWOA, you recieve:
- The Leaves & Limbs newsletter
- Woodland Steward magazine
- The Directory of Professional Foresters
- Representation by the IFWOA political action committee
- Educational seminars, training and field days
- Annual meetings to share experiences and learn from knowledgeable authorities and other landowners.
For more information, see the IFWOA Brochure (PDF: 900 KB)
Join today by sending in your IFWOA Membership Application (PDF: 80 KB) and dues payment.
Current Member Dues Payment
Pay your dues via mail by sending in the membership renewal form (PDF: 79 KB) along with your check made out to "IFWOA" to:
IFWOA, 1007 North 725 West, West Lafayette, IN 47906-9431.
Pay your dues online by credit card via Paypal, a secure payment system. Please note any email or address changes in special instructions on the payment page.